Friday 21st- Monday 24th July, golfers of all abilities will descend on Barnbougle to compete for the prestigious title of Barnbougle British Open Champion.
What: Barnbougle British Open Tournament
- Teams event (combined stableford)
- Individual event (stableford)
Golfers will compete for two titles:
- Barnbougle British Open Team Champion
- Barnbougle British Open Individual Champion
Days: 3 Days/3 Nights
- Dinner x3
- Breakfast x 3
- Lunch on the final Day (Monday)
- All Golf
- Barnbougle Dunes
- Barnbougle Lost Farm
- Barnbougle Composite Course (layout TBA)
Days will be spent on course, whilst evenings allow golfers the opportunity to replenish fuel stores with fresh, local Tasmanian produce, and quench parched throats with the best Tassie wines.
With a host of prizes up for grabs, (including Lord or Lady of the Links) the British Open is a closer, more cost effective and quite possibly warmer alternative to the 24-hour haul to Royal Birkdale.
Packages from $799pp
Like to Participate? Book on in here or call (03) 63560094 for more information.