Halliday X Barnbougle Cup
From 27 May – 29 May join us for a weekend filled with two of our favourite things – exceptional wine and great golf, with the annual Halliday x Barnbougle Cup.
Conquer the links by day in a stableford golf competition. By night, indulge in exceptional wines as the team from Halliday guide you through a masterclass in premium wines from across Tasmania. The event includes golf at both courses, accommodation, a four-course dining experience with matched wines and plenty of prizes to give away over the weekend.
- Halliday Welcome Pack
- 2 x nights at Lost Farm Lodge
- 18/20 holes at Lost Farm
- 18 holes at The Dunes
- Casual dinner on Friday evening in the Sports Bar, including Halliday-rated wines
- Four-course dining experience at Lost Farm Restaurant matched with highly rated Halliday wines
- Boutique spirit tasting on-site
- Breakfast and lunch daily (Saturday and Sunday)
- Prizes for Halliday Barnbougle Cup winners
Click here for more information or to book.
Friday, 27 May:
• Barnbougle check-in opens from 3:00pm
• Join us for welcome drinks and a gourmet BBQ, salmon and oyster bar from 6:00pm
• Barnbougle’s golf pro will introduce the tournament
• Start the day with a full cooked breakfast and continental buffet from 6:30am
• Tee off at Lost Farm from 8:30am. For non-golfers there will be an option to participate in a day trip to local attractions, including a 5-Star Halliday-rated winery.
• Before dinner, take time to enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Barnbougle, play another round at Lost Farm or The Dunes, or enjoy a boutique whiskey tasting from Lark Distillery
• Join us for drinks from 6:30pm, before settling in to enjoy an evening of great food and wine – including four courses complete with matched highly Halliday-rated wines and expert insights from a member of the Halliday Tasting Team
• Fuel up for your second day on the course with breakfast from 7:00am (full cooked breakfast and continental buffet)
• Tee off at The Dunes from 8:00am. For non-golfers we suggest you book into Barnbougle’s Spa 180.
• Join us for lunch and find out who’ll be crowned our Halliday Barnbougle Cup winner from 3pm
• The Halliday event will conclude at 4.15pm after trophy presentations, but make sure to extend your trip and enjoy more of what this beautiful state has to offer.