Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Barnbougle website.
Who we are
This website is operated by Barnbougle Golf trading as Barnbougle Golf PTY LTD 70 096 711 661
Our website is all about Barnbougle Golf Links and it’s facilities and services We’ll do our best to prevent any delays or interruptions to the website, but we cannot promise that the website will be available at all times. We may stop the operation of part of the website or all of it, at any time and without telling you. However, we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result. We try to make sure the content on the website is accurate, but we do not guarantee this. The content is also general in nature.
Your use of our site
In using our site you must not:
- Use the website for anything that breaks the law or infringes someone else’s rights;
- Post or send any material via the website which harms anyone else or use the website to send unsolicited messages; and
- In any way tamper with the website or transmit any viruses via the website.
The following terms and conditions apply for reservations made with Barnbougle
- Cancellations of accommodation reservations require a minimum of 21 days notice prior to date of arrival at Barnbougle.
- Any cancellation made after this time will result in fee equivalent to 20% of the cancelled reservation in its entirety.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival date will incur a fee of 40% of the cancelled reservation in its entirety.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date will incur a fee of 50% of the cancelled reservation in its entirety.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival date will incur a fee of 100% of the cancelled reservation in its entirety.
The content and design of this website is all subject to copyright, which we reserve and own (or use under licence from someone else). Your browser (by its usual operation) may make a temporary copy of the website, please feel free to do so. Other than that, you must not copy, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services on this website. If you wish to do any of these things, you must get our written permission first.
Third party links
This website may contain links to other websites which we do not control, so we’re not responsible for the content of those websites. Although we would typically approve of the content contained in those links, we do not endorse, provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of those websites or their content. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current and you use them entirely at your own risk.
All material on the website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. We do not warrant that the website or the website server are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Limitation of liability